The long awaited BCC 10 for Adobe is finally here. With 250+ plug-ins, filters, effects, & transitions, it’s Boris’s biggest plug-in release for Adobe yet!
What’s new in BCC 10 for Adobe:
mocha‘s Academy award-winning planar tracking & masking tools are now integrated into the BCC PixelChooser. Now Premiere editors can access mocha without leaving the Premiere timeline or importing footage.
Beauty Studio – A state-of-the-art skin retouching and digital makeup tool to make your talent look perfect without losing clarity and detail.
Title Studio – The next generation of 2D/3D titling and motion graphics tool for designing and animating at any resolution. Import Photoshop, Illustrator files and Maxon Cinema 4D models.
New Image Restoration Tools:
- BCC Remover fills in missing pixels & removes objects with clone and auto-fill options.
- BCC Dropout Fixer restores tape based damaged footage with field dropouts.
- BCC Reframe reformat and stylize “vertical cell phone footage” into 16 x 9 for broadcast.
New Image Effects & Looks:
- BCC Light Leaks adds organic & naturalistic “in-camera” light and exposure effects.
- BCC Video Glitch recreates the distressed look of compression artifacts, signal loss & corrupt digital video.
- BCC Cross Glitch mimics abrupt digital signal transitions.
- BCC Cross Melt conveys a new organic look and feel.
- BCC Lights Leak Dissolve creates a light exposure-based transition.
- BCC Cross Zoom combines zoom, glow, and dissolve into one simple transition.