Free and open-source compositing software, available for MacOS X, Windows and Linux.
Natron offers robust and efficient tools for compositors to get their job done fast with high quality results.
- 32 bits floating point linear color processing pipeline.
- Colorspace management handled by the famous open-source OpenColorIO library.
- Dozens of file formats supported: EXR, DPX,TIFF, PSD, SVG, Raw, JPG, PNG…thanks to OpenImageIO. and FFmpeg.
- Support for many free and open-source OpenFX plugins:
- OpenFX samples (in the Support and Examples directories)
- OpenFX-Vegas SDK samples
- OpenFX-Yadif deinterlacer : An open-source efficient de-interlacer.
- OpenFX-OpenCV : A set of plugins based on OpenCV.
- OpenFX-Arena : A set of extra nodes (bundled with the pre-compiled versions of Natron).
- OpenFX-Misc : A set of basic nodes, such as Transform, chroma keyer, etc… (bundled with the pre-compiled versions of Natron).
- OpenFX-IO : to read anything else than standard 8-bits images (bundled with pre-compiled versions of Natron).
- Support for commercial OpenFX plugins: (these are proprietary software and not free)
- RevisionFX products
- NeatVideo denoiser
- Furnace by The Foundry
- KeyLight by The Foundry
- GenArts Sapphire
- Other GenArts products
- And many more.
- OpenFX v1.4 supported